School Visitor Policy
All visitors must show proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination to enter a DOE school building. Visitors do not include students attending school or school related activities in a DOE school building.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is one of the following:
- A CDC Vaccination Card; a photo or photocopy is also acceptable.
- A NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record from within or outside the US, including from a health care provider. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC COVID Safe App on Android or iOS.
- Excelsior Pass or Excelsior Pass Plus.
- DOE COVID-19 Vaccine Portal.
An acceptable COVID-19 vaccination includes one dose of any COVID-19 vaccine fully authorized or authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO.
https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/health-and-wellness/covid-information/health-and-safety-in-our-schools Source: The New York City Department of Education