WHAT IS NAVIANCE?
Naviance is a comprehensive college and career readiness website that helps students to create a plan for their futures by helping them discover their individual strengths and learning styles and explore college and career options based on their results.
HOW DO I ACCESS NAVIANCE?
Every student at James Madison High School has a Naviance account. Your username has been set to your @nycstudents.net email address.
You can follow this link https://student.naviance.com/jmhs and request a password reset to access your account.
WHY USE NAVIANCE?
Naviance is an amazing tool that can help you stay organized and find important information. By logging on to Naviance you will have the ability to:
- Complete the Career Interest Profiler
- Manage your college applications
- Research colleges and careers
- Research and find scholarships
- Request letters of recommendation from teachers and request transcripts be sent to colleges
- Access the What's New section and know what schools are coming and when
- Use College Match – discover which colleges match your academic profile
- Find links to various websites all in one place